- Softcover: 142 pages ; Dimensions : 11.00" x 8.50" / 28 cm x 21.6 cm
- Spiral bound
Table of Contents
Introduction - About this Book
Tips to Finding New Alternative Fingerings
Explanation of the Graphics
Trill & Tremolo Fingerings
Explanation of the Signs used
Quarter Tone Fingerings/Harmonic Fingerings
Graphic & Numbered Fingering Systems
ALTERNATIVE FINGERINGS & TRILLS
TREMOLO, QUARTER-TONE FINGERINGS & EXAMPLES
Quarter Tone Fingerings
No flutists were harmed in writing this book.
- Page 1 - first paragraph | should read: "rather than older scales"
- Page 127 - title | should read: "major thirds"
- Page 132 - fifteenth row - fourth column | should read: "C#4" instead of "C#3"
- page 12 - on the left column | should read: "Bb" instead of "B"